Welcome to Westgate Hybrid Learning!
Hybrid Learning is here! Here is some information that you will need to help it all go swimmingly.
- The B schedule students will need to log in to zoom specials on Monday and Tuesday. A schedule students will do the same on Thursday and Friday. The schedule is here: https://docs.google.com/.../1RjGvZaJ8879faOk1GQKH.../edit...
- A Students are due at school at 8:40am Monday and Tuesday morning. Students need to be dropped off and left to go around the back of the school building to find their teacher's name and line up there (with 6 foot social distancing). Parents are not permitted beyond the fencing to the back of the school, but staff will be around to help.
- Mrs. Dunn will be holding lunch with the counselor for B kids on Tuesday and A kids on Thursday. Kids can join for either 11:00-11:30, or 11:30-12pm. The zoom link is https://kennewicksd.zoom.us/j/6190179714?pwd=ZVRua3hQN2lQOG1hTGI1aDc5OXVOQT09
- Students in grades 3-5 should remember to bring their charged chromebooks to school with them.
- Students will eat breakfast in their classrooms when they arrive at 8:40am, so please do not drop kids off earlier than that.
We have been working hard to make this a safe and fun return for everyone, and we can't wait to see you all.
Westgate Math and Reading Websites
We now have websites specifically for Math and Reading at Westgate.
The Reading website is https://sites.google.com/ksd.org/westgate-reading/home
The Math website is https://sites.google.com/ksd.org/westgatemathsite